Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 19

This time last week...



Returned from Sri Lanka. Got a clean up, a pedicure. Relaxed, felt refreshed and rejuvenated. And in the week that's gone by, I think I've still been able to keep my shit together and not let personal or professional get to me.

Says a lot, doesn't it?

Out of sorts. Feeling out of sorts, if I have to be honest. Neither here nor there types. Smiling listlessly with no agenda or goal in sight. I'm expecting this to change sometime this month end anyway. I guess, once the letter comes in. In other news, the internal transfer didn't pan out. Sucks. Bleh.

I went shopping though. I dunno after how long but it felt nice. I bought everything that I identify with.. hahaha I give up - I'm still a spend thrift, no matter how hard I try!

No comments: