Wingardium Leviosa!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 14

Sexy is Back!

Soooo the real reason why I'd been having backache for over a year... Dheere dheere types, is because of the formation of ze kidney stones... Which were in turn breaking me ol' bones!

And the physiotherapists... Both of them did not think to tell me to get a sonography done, until it was too late. There I was getting physio done, thinking I've got slip disc, spondylitis, the whole shabang!

When honestly I just needed to drink more gallons of water. Heh.

It's been a few days but I've been feeling like a sprightly chicken already. Sexy Back is much much better. And I'm grateful for being diagnosed at an early stage. Still a long way to go but enough to frighten me to get my shit together. 

Your health is worth it's weight in gold... Or maybe diamonds. Don't trade it for anything or anyone.

No comments: