Wingardium Leviosa!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 15

The French Connection


I don't think he's ever gonna know what an influence he's had on a tiny Indian girl but I'm so happy to have met him.

And today, as I head to the airport I have such happy memories of my meeting the Frenchman because it was such an amazing day and more than anything, meeting someone who is full of life, filled with adventure, filled with optimism and who has his head on his shoulders. Knows what he wants. 

I remember the impressed look he gave me when I told him I did an hour of surfing in Sri Lanka and the flabbergasted look which followed the one small wave walla video. Hahahahhaha.

I'm going back, not to catch the same wave at Bentota, but to the best place to learn surfing in Sri Lanka. And a little nervous to be honest. I hope I'm in better shape because I've been taking care of my health and the stones. Cross fingers!

So yeah, you've got me challenging myself to stay fit, stay focused and just be happy. No matter what.

Thank you, PTG! Merci!

No comments: