Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To be footloose and fancy free has a price

Especially when you know that you're capable of taking them only in very minute doses. I believe my mind and my heart are at loggerheads where I am just unable to get both on the same plane, have a sit down and have a one on one as to why I am wavering and wandering in my thoughts.

I've sobered up. The experiment ended in a way I never expected it to. Fool me - I know but I guess I am disillusioned that it didn't end the way I hoped it would - on the right note. I wanted to walk away with my head held high and now I'm just muddled - should I be angry, upset, hurt, offended, rejected or just plain ignore it?

Conversations with Me-Me help but only until my mind starts wandering again. No regrets - that's for sure. I loved my doppelganger. I wish her well but in another time, another life, another me.

Now on to new, better and bigger things! Patience*


No comments: