Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov 24: Good slow beginning

I decided I wouldn't run the scheduled 10 mile since I haven't done the 9 mile run and also since I hadn't run in a while owing to work (which was slowly getting to me)

So I walked - as briskly as I could.

My time wasn't completely captured as my phone battery died but I can confidently say I did about 7 miles.

Activity: Walking
Duration: 1.28.26
Distance: 5.506
Calories: 836

I'm glad I did this. I was able to observe people and found so many training for the marathon. I knew I had to get back in the game and I'm no where confident like the way I was before. This time around also I haven't lost any weight or become fatigued although I am working long hours and barely sleeping. This disturbed rest isn't helping me get my butt out the door even though I am wide awake at 4 - 5am. The best sleep I get is between 6 and 8am and that's the time i need to move.

Why am I so burned out about this? Soooo much to accomplish. This is my time, my life, my moment.

MAKE IT COUNT CHELSEA!!!

No comments: