Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Nov 19: Before she tumbles..

Well I tried and I failed. I wasn't able to run on Sunday due to family commitments. Decided to run on Tuesday since was working from home and I'd have time to recover I decided to continue to attempt the 9 mile.

Activity: Walking
Duration: 27.28
Distance: 1.762
Calories: 258

Activity: Running
Duration: 1.16.27
distance: 6.026
Calories: 722

1 mile: 13.40
2 miles: 13.28
3 miles: 12.35
4 miles: 12.0
5 miles: 12.30
6 miles: 11.44

I DID SO WELL and then I copped out. Just gave up. Right now I'm typing this out a week later from doing this run and I can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck went wrong. I just didn't do it and I'm so bummed even writing about it.

I'm in two minds to scream FUCK! but I'd rather shut up and get on with it you know :-/

I came home and just rested for an hour because I dunno why I didn't complete the run. Am I becoming over confident or have I reached that stage where I feel that I've actually done 8 miles so I don't have to prove anything anymore?

I don't think so. But this is a huge setback in the training and I hope I can shake myself out of this stupor.

No comments: