Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Oct 9: Championing mind, body and soul

The swimming helped in many ways. I felt more fit, my calves also got a good workout and also while sitting and standing I'm doing these exercises to make them stronger. I really want this burning feeling to die down faster.
Yesterday, I went into work early and left early. Unfortunate that I couldn't run at Aarey cause it gets dark real soon. I walked from the station to back home. Was definitely an excellent way to warm up - I didn't push it too much keeping in mind that I've still got to stop hopping and jumping.

Activity: Walking
Duration: 28.21
Distance: 1.615
Calories: 266

Once I got home, warmed up and stretched a little more (sweating like a pig baby!!!) I pushed out of the house at 6 sharp. Did some bum kicks on the road, put on my music, pumped myself up and headed out for a jog.

Activity: Running
Duration: 52.46
Distance: 3.551 miles = 5.714 kms
Calories: 497
1 mile 13.44
2 miles: 14.36
3 miles: 16.3


My timing has to improve even more but I took a lot of long strides and pulled so felt even more good. The burn was there but I'm starting to condition my mind and I think it's working. Focus. Focus. Focus girl (:

High 5!!!

No comments: