Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oct 29: Cuts like a knife


Starting to get my calves in shape... them cuts look good I must say. Body is still recovering from the Weekend workout. Decided to do some cross training. Yesterday walked back home from the station due to crowded buses/ricks, besides I reach home faster. Didn't time myself though as I wasn't gonna exert.

Today morning I woke up and began my warm up, taking extra care to do a thorough warm up. The plan was to do a brisk walk in Aarey and then go right till the ground and skip - at least 500 skips. FAIL!

This Reebok skipping rope is some deadly one. Solid heavy and I know it's a damn workout trying to do it :P I managed 150 (50 a piece) and then called it quits.

Activity: Walking
Duration: 01.07.44
Distance: 4.214 miles
Calories: 638

1 mile: 16.11
2 miles: 16.25
3 miles: 16.2
4 miles: 15.10

While going up the slope I saw 3 people coming running down. I knew I had to do the same!

Activity: Running
Duration: 12.11
Distance: 1.043
Calories: 112

1 mile: 11.34

FABULOUS!!! start to the week (:

No comments: