Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kai Ko is on a one way ticket to budgie heaven

My baby has moved on to the next life. Feeling soooo upset and I'm sure Kem cho is going to miss her original companion. We got her to keep Kai company. And they were sooo cute together. They'd make such a racket in the morning but one SHUT UP and all would be at peace.

Just going to pour out my sorrow in prose

You're the first beautiful thing I see when I awake
The last beautiful wing when I tuck in
I saw you today morning sitting quietly
Never for a moment thinking you'd be taken away from me
You've been a part of our family for over 8 years (+3 with Uncle Lemino)
And we've loved you like one of our own
I'm gonna miss you sooo very much Kai Ko
You're another beautiful soul to add to my prayer list.
Will cherish you always my feathered friend and confidante <3 br="">
~CBS.

No comments: