Wingardium Leviosa!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Oct 2: Tough workout, tougher cookie

I burned.
I swear.

After an eventful/fiasco filled night - I headed in the evening to burn some calories. Started off on my usual route.


Activity: Walking
Duration: 19.58
Distance: 1.961
Calories: 247

Burning burning calves. But by the time I reached Aarey - I felt the burn cool down a bit. Got ready to jog. Fuck - I died.

I dunno if my exercises/warm ups are helping or killing me!

Activity: Running
Duration: 01.05.17
Distance: 6.575
Calories: 632
Best time: 6km - 8.02!!!!

I took a new route around Aarey as the one I regularly frequent is filled with pot holes although at a lovely incline to punish my calves. Will attempt it again soon.

This one is a straight road. Shit - I could feel my body give way by the time I hit almost 2km. I actually stopped cause I was going slower than I was walking. I just stretched my muscles for about 5mins.

"That shit is hitting the ceiling" feeling? Yeah - I felt that.

I started again, slow, damn slow and just kept trudging on. This one guy - who I've seen twice now (he's got sexy calves) went ahead of me... "Go Chelsea" - yet this was no competition. I wanted to beat the pain.

I continued on and slowly I could feel the burn die down.

By then I reached the start of Aarey again and continued my jog, slowly picking up speed.

The Westin slope - I killed it. I sprinted. Felt FUCKING wonderful man :D

I definitely put the Chesire Cat to shame as I went up and down Westin... I slowed down my pace a little as I continued till I reached Dheeraj Valley and then finally stopped.

Brilliant!

No comments: