Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 68

Day 10: This time. Last year.


The trip to London was to be someone who makes myself happy. To be more honest with myself. To be more open to making mistakes. To be accepting of learnings even if most times they are brutal in their lesson. It's officially the first time I've blown so much money on a trip and that too I was super tight on the wallet. But every cent spent was worth it.
.
It's not been easy travelling alone but you get to know the real you. I'm not travelling to find myself or find some hidden meaning. I'm travelling to understand, the world, people, cultures, have experiences engraved so deep within that it is exhilarating to plan the next one...
.
I'm waiting for the day when I board the plane with my one-way ticket and no one knows where I've gone.
.
#Bournemouth #Quote #BoscombePier #OceanLover #Whisky #SkinnyDip #HoneycombeBeach #Travel #TravelPhotography #TravelDiaries #Travelogue #Backpacker #BackpackerLife #BackpackingLife #WanderingNomad #Wanderlust #Frozen #SoloTraveller #SurfsUp #BikiniBabe #TheEnglishChannel #Blighty #Serendipty #ShotOnOnePlus5 #London #Bombay2London #FrostWasHere ❄️

No comments: