Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 67

Day 9: This time. Last year.


I couldn't figure out which place I loved more - Durdle Door or Lulworth Cove -- both have their own uniqueness and yet you can sit looking into the horizon for a very very long time. I loved the hike to Lulworth Cove and the time I spent on Durdle Door's beach. Plus I had Italian company so it was Uber fun.
.
The rain behaved, which meant we got to explore so much throughout the Jurassic Coast tour. I actually saw people taking part in water sports which seemed insane going in so deep into the ocean. Even someone sailing --- envy them. I have motion sickness. Lol.
.
#LulworthCove #DiscoverDorsett #Dorsett #Shoreline #Foam #JurassicCoast #Travel #TravelPhotography #TravelDiaries #InstaTravel #BackpackerLife #Backpacking #Backpacker #Wanderlust #WanderingNomad #Wildcraft #Pink #Beachy #Happiness #Pebbles #BeachLife #TrueBlue #OceanLover #Aquarian #Blighty #Bombay2London #ShotOnOnePlus5 #England #FrostWasHere ❄️

No comments: