Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, August 9, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 58

5



Months until we call it a night on 2018.

Gulp - like a huge lump of phlegm filled choked right back up there that vomit and gulp.

I was hoping this year I would have a worthy story for keeps. I've made certain that except for one moment of hope which turned to ashes in a heart beat, I've had no casualties.

When returning from Sri Lanka, that long ride from A-BAY to the airport saw me convinced that destiny would be a solo ride. It was comforting in that moment of reflection because I didn't want anyone to hurt me.

So the guard is up. The shoulder pads, the Chastity belt, all are in place. We continue in our quest to search for the one, but whether they exist or not, is irrelevant because in the grander scheme of things -- I want to go out with that piece of mind, knowing, I've lived a life in full!

No comments: