Wingardium Leviosa!

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 56

You humble me


It's been a very tiring Sunday - my monthly gift is due/delayed and looking after nana. Really opens by eyes to know how much care elderly folk really require. They are babies who need constant attention. This mother of mine is happy in her own world but she loves singing and chatting when she is in the mood. She's my lifeline --- no regrets to the decision I took nine years ago.

To all those who provide elderly care - I really appreciate everything that you do and I'm praying for all of you and my rock-star dad -- people who sacrifice everything to care for the aged or their own --- you folks teach people like me what it means to really be humble.

And I will always be grateful and I hope to carry on the lessons I've learnt, am learning and will continue to learn -- to be a better human being.

Christ asks us to be one with His community - your communion with Him must begin from your own four walls. Amen.

No comments: