Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, August 13, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 62

Day 3: This time. Last year.



Whenever I put on the Brit hat, one of my favourite repertoire is: Would you like some tea? With some scones?
.
Who'd have thunk I'd actually get to sit in on one and experience a full fledged Sunday afternoon English high tea @deanstreettownhouse ! A scrumptious helping of fruit scones with homemade preserves, cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, selection of some very fine traditional British cakes, and tea of our choosing. As always, I couldn't finish even quarter of what I planned on having and I planned on having everything considering I skipped lunch to make place for afternoon tea. My stomach is a disappointment to me own self, tyvm. You ever had a perfect summer sunshine kinda day? This was mine. Please take me back!
.
And without too much ado, my wonderful friends and hosts who made me feel like one of their own @dewiwanders and @mas_sam - thank you so much for showing me such an awesomesauce time!
.
#Throwback #EnglishTea #SundayAfternoon #WeekendVibes #HighTea #Teapot #Cutlery #FineChina #Pattern #Scones #TravelPhotography #TravelDiaries #Travelogue #InstaTravel #Backpack #Backpacking #BackpackerLife #Backpacker #WanderingNomad #Wanderlust #HappyInTheHead #YoungWildFree #Blighty #Bombay2London #ShotOnOnePlus5 #London #FrostWasHere ❄️

No comments: