Wingardium Leviosa!

Friday, April 13, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 1

Gonna put in effort and try and get a word in here every day.

Daily scribbles and drools... decided to call it this magum opus as I stand waiting to catch a 40, 225, 348, 448, 525... Anything which will drop me to the highway. 

I think this exercise would be good if I wrote at the of the day but I see that as a perpetual challenge. So I'm gonna try accomplishing this every morning. 

The kidney and ze Stones really seem to be breaking me 'bones. It's usually in the morning and when I'm about to go to bed. I wonder why. Today it's a little more painful while standing. May need to go to the doc for round two. I really don't wanna have surgery.

I'm drinking at least five bottles of water now. I mean if you put a seed in my gullet, you are sure to have a small plant sprouting within two days. Guaranteed (":

Okay, there's the bus. Gotta run! Have fun!

No comments: