Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, April 30, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 12

Train thoughts

She: I dunno if it's funny or just me being stupid. Once again we are at crossroads. Or rather across each other. Sitting. Grinning. Sly winks. Slyer blushes. I don't understand though. It's all over my face. Forget the face... It's in my eyes. Either you're ignoring what you see or you're choosing not to read anything, masking my love for you away into oblivion. It could be love if you just let us be. Tempted as always to hold your hand, ruffle your hair, lay on top of you, bite your lip, kiss your palm. You turned away, oblivious to my pain. Doesn't what we have work for you?

He: I do see. I really do. And I know the pain I'm causing you because I'm hurting too. But it is what it is. There's nothing here. There can never be. I need more from me before I can need more from anybody. You are too breakable for my rough hands. You should not play with your hair in front of me, nor nibble your bottom lip, not rest on top of me, or look up at me frowning, or curl up in my arms. No more. I'm not ready, I'll never be ready for you. Forgive me, my darling but it's best you forget me. This doesn't work for me anymore.

No comments: