Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, April 16, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 4

Yellow




"Just skin and bones"

Truly!

I completed the Nepal video over the weekend. About two hours sifting through the footage and photographs and about six hours to put it all together. I really really enjoy making videos. And the giggly effect it has on me. Going down memory lane ain't so bad either.

This was Chintu's and my first big ass trek. No matter how much I prepped for it, the truth is, it was a different ball game all together. Four days of climbing... Uphill downhill, flat foot was exhausted. And the ridiculous journey around Nepal prior to the trek beginning on the shittiest roads ever constructed or not, killed my back.

But of all the things we experienced, I'll never forget witnessing the most spectacular sunrise. All the ache, the frozen bones, the no bath for four days, nothing can take away that moment of the heavens parting to show us a beam of Yellow.

JC, in your infinite wisdom and understanding, I thank you for giving me the opportunity to experience that miracle in person and being my constant. Forever and for always.

Yellow.

No comments: