Wingardium Leviosa!

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 2



Signs.

I hate them. I love them.

So much so that I'm just observing them because I dunno how to analyse them.

On one hand, I just bid a tearful farewell to Michael Scott or Michael Scarn or I dunno... One of the most insane characters I'll ever have the pleasure of knowing. And on the other, it's a memorable day even though I really need to forget. Yet unable to because of all the .... Signs.

The Office is intense, cringe worthy, howlarious, badass, trashy, like I know my eyebrows have frowned so many times that I've felt a sexual harassment or ethics call was about to be served. I started off with hating Michael but slowly started to relate to him so much so... That I wondered how much of him is in me. So much of what happens in The Office happens at My Office. So many nuances and so many real and reel life moments because you can't stop the signs... When he serves his two weeks, and when he finally departs in Season 7... such a hanging by a thread moment. Much you will be missed, Yoda.

And then there's you. Always you. Surprisingly for the longest time. Was thinking the other day that besides T-Man no one has taken up so much mindspace. It's not intense like the former but a more quiet and patient understanding of those thoughts and feelings. The recall factor, I've learnt, doesn't need to be a bad thing. Taking it in my stride. There is a slight itch to wish but just have to flash the last meet up in my head to bow down and put my phone away.

Apri Fool's Day or Easter Sunday... Commitment to Operation #Goodbye began. Ended it poetically by listening to Goodbye by Miley Cyrus too. But everyday since then the signs have started. Or you just tend to see the signs. I sigh a sad smile. There's nothing to do except keep marching on like the Saints.

Ain't no sunshine when I'm gone...

No comments: