Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, January 4, 2018

The wedding conundrum

I know what my wedding is going to be like... I know almost who will make it to the limited 100 guest list from my side. Whether my mother will get an invite to my own wedding is a story for another day. It's crystal clear in my mind.

Yeah, I didn't factor the roce and portepon and whatever else may be in store.

No show shaa. Simple. Keeping it real. Watching my cousin get married, the money being splurged, I'm just gulping. I ain't got any and I don't want any of this.

In my head I'm not complex. I know what I want. I know the relationship I am looking for. Sorted in my head. How can that be so warped?

I don't think I'll make it. What I need and what approaches don't make sense.

33 - you're knocking at my door and I dunno how to answer.



#FearIsTheEnemy

No comments: