Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 27

The Corrs



Walking home last evening was sweltering. And keeping pace with me were an all time fav - The Corrs. I always wonder how these 90s Bands are faring considering the music scene has shifted considerably and the exposure to older music from parents and grand parents to kids isn't the same anymore.

Probably that's how I got attached to gospel, country, the classics. And you'd pick up a certain kinda music even in college where everyone would expose you to their 'vibe'. You're sitting around, drinking, smoking and there are tunes belting outta the laptop or someone's ancient music system.

I can't recollect how I began listening to The Corrs. All I know is, they are till date one of my all time favs.

P.s. Their Unplugged album -- chumma!

No comments: