Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, June 4, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 25

Amazon Music
.
.
Discovered that they also have original songs of high quality which would make great karaoke sessions. Decided to give it a try and went on a binge downloading A-minus tracks of old Norah Jones' hits. Needless to say they've been on loop in me petty mind and today I had the opportunity to do a cover in the comfort of my bedroom, in my towel, after a well-deserved shower and the first signs of a down pour.

Sang, sunrise. It just cheers me up so much. And that cute dance she does just before the bridge... Loveeeeee! Then had a brainwave to maybe get a hair cut and become a replica of her. Hahahaha yeahhhh no. But I'd like to officially state that the recording went real well that even I'm surprised!

Dunno how I can put an audio clip here but anyway, it's on my phone. Ask and it shall be shared. Lol. 

No comments: