Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Nov 30: Awake and go...

Activity: Walking
Duration: 31.52
Distance: 2.007
Calories: 300

1 mile: 15.51
2 miles: 15.51

(coincidence? I think not :P)

Activity: Running
Duration: 1.09.41
Distance: 5.027
Calories:656

1 mile: 15.7
2 miles: 15.21
3 miles: 13.55
4 miles: 12.12
5 miles: 12.32

Today I decided I wanted to hit the steep slope of Aarey. The crazy old man made it a point to give me sagely advice of how I should train for the Jaslok slope - good thing he told me cause I made a mental note of the map. I need to traverse that route too, to see what I am up against. But the Aarey slope man - slowly drains you so I decided to go slow... slow... slow right to the top. No stopping. Shucks man what a proud moment it was Reaching that summit. Walked down ten steps to the ground and continued my jog... I'm so glad I hit that route you know. I'm unsure if I've even been that far from NZ hostel in these 28 years. Excellent run and I can't stop talking about how elated I am that I'm not feeling down that my last week didn't affect my performance. It's all about mind and body over matter I guess. (:

No comments: