Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sept 24: New shoes, will run!

So I don't have my awesomesauce Lumia 720 as it had to be upgraded to Windows 8.1. Getting it tomorrow so went back to the BB. But since I had no music out there I decided to leave it home. Wore my brand new Adidas shoes - BRILLIANT!!!

Had a good run. Thighs started burning again. I think I need to make them tougher or stronger. Will have to start researching some more on how to build my stamina although I wasn't panting to be honest while out jogging today.

Okay - I have to clarify I'm jogging very slowly. It's definitely not running. I'm gonna build on my speed slowly but I think I'm comfortable with a slow pace.

I ran/jogged for 50 minutes exactly and walked 10 minutes back and forth each. I know I did well and I know I could have gone for another 15 mins but it began pouring so hard that I decided to head home.

I guess evening works too. I still haven't gotten around to printing my workout schedule but I'm winging it well so far and planning my runs and workouts in advance so hopefully should get better.

Pray for me - actually pray for my thighs :D

Arrivederci!

No comments: