Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day 5: Push and Pull

Getting up in the morning doesn't seem to be the problem. Getting out of bed is :P
My biggest concern is my lack of sleep. I know what the problem is... I just need to get it out of my mind. Or block it.

Today I had a great work out although after I saw my stats it wasn't impressive IF I have to compare it to race day :D


But since I'm not comparing... here are my stats for the day...

Activity type: Walking / Running
Duration: 1 hour 9 minutes and 48 seconds
Distance: 7.125 km
Calories: 518

Best time: My 2nd km lap where I touched 7 minutes and 19 secs. Others were averaging around 9 minutes 30 secs.

I like the tempo I'm keeping. Need to focus a little more. Get distracted easily. People have tooooooo many dogs on this route. Too much distraction for a dog lover!!!

Placed order for my new running gear. Eagerly awaiting delivery. May be a picture of me once I get it ae?

Oh and the best news of the day - My thighs weren't stretched! I felt great the whole day (:

And the second best news of the day - The doc says she sees a lot of improvement in my body behaviour and structure and is impressed by my dedication to get myself fit. Thank you ma'm!

Later days...

No comments: