Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sept 15: Running 500 miles... (well getting there)

Sloooooowwwwllly!

Decided I couldn't avoid Aarey anymore. I've been exercising enough. My back isn't killing me like earlier and I'm warming up plenty.

So I was confident that I was ready for Aarey - So glad I took that plunge yesterday!

Had to fight off major temptation though - to hang out with my 3 cousins and watch a film - I'm really proud of myself for not giving in so easy :D

Activity: Walking

Destination: Home to Aarey route entrance
Duration: 21.16 (also included warm up in the middle)
Distance: 1.933
Calories: 149

Activity: Running
Destination: Aarey route entrance till first pit stop (little ahead)
Duration: 10.27
Distance: 1.364
calories: 85

Activity: Running
Destination: From a little ahead of first pit stop to Final Summit
Duration: 4.17
Distance: .435
Calories: 29
*Point to note: This guy ran ahead of me and I got all competitive - so I ran again (thank you stranger)

Activity: Running
Destination: From Final Summit Garden (Took about 7 laps in the garden at the Final Summit to Aarey route entrance)
Duration: 23.58
Distance: 2.703
Calories: 179

Had a great cool down session. But I felt super charged up in bits. The biggest thing is focus. Focus. Focus. Focus.

FOCUS!

:D

No comments: