Wingardium Leviosa!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 6: Walking and talking

Doing it like a boss... Well not really.

But I'm finding it difficult to manage all these expectations of trying to have a life outside work, focus on my job as well as have a life.

I for one, at least for the next 4 months want to just focus on my run. Today walked - think this is helping that I'm cross training in a way (with my laptop and other junk as weight) he he he...


Today's stats:
Activity type: Walking
Duration: 30 minutes and 30 seconds
Distance: 2.647 km
Calories: 205
1 km: 12.12
2 km: 10.38

Soon I'm gonna have to start walking for an hour. Weekend - that's the plan.

On another positive note - I've got my new running gear :D

EXCITED!!!!
May be if someone bought me new stuff everyday - would prompt me to get out off bed ae :P I kid I uhh kid not???

Anyway tally ho!

No comments: