Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Someday


Someday I’ll dance for all the world to see
Someday I’ll dance, and they’ll know I am free!
My two-step will lead the way
I’ll count each breath, every minute, every second of every day
Someday

Someday I’ll stand at the edge of a cliff
Jumping up and down, I’ll use my vocalizer to scream – I am free!
There will be nobody; Just me, myself and I
 I’ll make a solemn vow, we three will never go our separate ways
Someday

Someday I’ll walk in the wild
Telling my natural mother – I am free!
I’ve done my very best on Earth, both with four legged and two
Now take me home to thee
Someday

Someday, I’ll know who I am
What I am worth
And who is worth me
Cause I’ll see it in His eyes
And He will see it in mine
Someday






~CBS~

2 comments:

Nosferatu said...

i jus luv the way u write chelc...

But ,
someday why dont u break the shackles of life ....

someday see life in a different prespective... whilst u still strive.

For Shine Moon Shine Sun ....Live Life for it`s sheer Fun....

Nature has brought u , Nature will nuture you , have faith child ...

uor wings seems to have been broken ,but uor spirit is still high....

jus leave uor nightmare behind and lookup to the sky ...

N afterthought

wht u need right now is a peg of whisky with a dash of rye....

cheers.... :-)

Chelsea said...

hahaha nice rhyme moo... just one change - my spirit may 'appear' broken... but i can still fly high!

Happy Reading!