Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taking requests

I love Baby Lilly aka my guitar. I'm a Passé singer (check out my youtube link by clicking here).

I have been getting a couple of requests to sing... But I will do so only if you tell me the name of the song and who you would like to dedicate it too... I'll try my best to get the notes for the chords, clear my throat and belt out the tune...

Anyway, so I am accepting requests. Leave a note with  your song and dedication. If you want a hindi song - NO! lol.

Cheers!

4 comments:

thetravellingwordsmith said...

Please play Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake?

Chelsea said...

some fancy request! - hmmmmm I'll have to look into it. What you gonna play for me boy?

Ashish D'souza said...

If this is still open, I'd suggest A- Times Like These by the Foo Fighters. B- Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer C- Everlong - Foo Fighters.

Chelsea said...

I need to hear those songs Ashish. Duet cover? Broken - Amy Lee ft. Seether.