Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Daily scribbles and drools... Day 49

Bengaluru

Almost three years since I lived in Bangalore. The city never fails to remind me how awesome my time was there. Still the same joys of seeing those small lanes, the greenery, the vibrant attires, the meals and the same sorrows, the number of old people begging, the stilted traffic, the garbage problem, children out of school and forced to work, village people working as labourers in the city.

The weather is something to definitely look forward to, especially if you're coming from this shit hole. This city and Pune are two cities I would consider if I ever had to move. Every city comes with it's own challenges. Always happy to visit Thoms bakery and also pass by my former lane in Shivajinagar.

Life is what you make of it. Trying to make my life better. Little by little. 

No comments: