Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Erase & Rewind


Gurgaon, August 2012

I feel like a song without the words
A girl without a soul
A bird without its wings
A heart without a home.
I feel like a knight without a sword
The sky without the sun
Cause you are the one.

I feel like a ship beneath the waves
A child who's lost its way
A door without a key
A face without a name.
I feel like a breath without the air
And everyday's the same
Since you walked away.

They tell me that a girl can lose her mind
Living in the pain
Recalling times gone by
And crying in the rain.
You know I've wasted half my time
And I'm on my knees again
Till you come to me.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning
You used to be the one who put a smile on my face
There are no words that can describe how I miss you
And I miss you everyday.

Still holding on
I can't let you go
Cause when I'm lying in your arms
I know I'm home.

~DB Edited ~CBS

No comments: