Wingardium Leviosa!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Hello darkness my old friend...

Hold my Hand
I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will get better
If you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us
If you just hold my hand

MJ & Akon

Death is no more the beginning or the end. Touch and go moments. I am dying inside and I can't do anything anymore. Zapped out of strength. Just waiting. Praying and waiting. Lost in limbo and living in a trance-like state. Smiling for the heck of it, grinning cause I have nothing else to do, nothing left to lose if I lose you.

Hate this feeling. Dark times. Looking within but finding little solace. It's been a tough week all around yet there are has been no easing in the pain.

Help me pull through. Help me learn to let go. I know I struck a plea-bargain with You two years ago. Please, I beg thee please don't take her away from me.

Please.

But let Your will be done.

Hold my Hand. I won't ever let you go.

No comments: