Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, December 27, 2010

As I close another chapter...

I am so grateful to so many people who have helped shape my fragile world. There are so many things I wish I could say to all of you for being my bra, my support. But honestly, you have made me a better me. I know I have been tough on many but I love openly and I don't set out with the intention of hurting anyone.

So if I have hurt you in the past, leave it in the past. Forgive me for my transgressions and I hope we can move on, on a better note.

Life is complicated, not to forget complex. It's how we make the best of every situation is what differentiates who we are.

I wish everyone a peaceful, hope-filled, lots of love and laughter in 2011. If tears happen to pass by your lane, let them flow and cleanse you and heal you. Don't be ashamed to shed them. Feed on their power and with head held high journey onward.

A Happy New Year 2011

Lots of love and blessings,

Chelsea.

No comments: