Wingardium Leviosa!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A NEW START




Everything about me has changed... From my bob cut hair-do to my small yet prominent paunch, from a happy-go-lucky-carefree girl to an often silent and lost woman now.

I'm an adult - and not so thrilled about it.

Remember when you were 5 years old and you just couldnt wait to grow up. You just waited for a chance for someone to ask you how old you were and you would stand erect with your head high and say "I am almost 5 and a half going to be 6 years old!" I remember saying stuff like that. I also remember starting college and everybody who is anybody would be doing the coolest ‘in thing’ at that age - hang out at clubs. Everyone wanted to enter the place but you had to look 18. At 5 feet nothing, with pimples and no boobs you're definitely not 18!

Yet here I am at 23 panicking at the thought of even hitting 25 - lets not talk about my allergic reactions bordering on occasional rash breakouts at the thought of reaching 30...*arrgh* And then you have the usual "Reena just got engaged" and "Have you heard the good news - Mary had a baby boy" - well Mary could give birth to a little lamb and I would still run as fast as my 23-year-old legs could to get away from that conversation.

This is my life. This is what I want to talk about. Random things which may sometimes border on gibberish, fairies, princes and princesses, books i love and music I abhor, loves that I have lost and new ones I someday hope to find.

May you find some comfort here…

~ArrivedercI~

3 comments:

Paul said...

that was really nice....I enjoyed ut,

Chelsea said...

I just saw your post but thanks for dropping by :)

x said...

oh! you can run but you cant hide. someday, you will definitely find what matters to your mind. Only then your paunch will be accompanied by a suitable behind :)