Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Can't lose what you never had


~ At night I pray, that soon your face will fade away
~ Sorry seems to be the hardest word
~ You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep keep bleeding love
~ Once again I'm thinking about, taking the easy way out
~ And there's hope that keeps me going on
~ These streets remind me of quick sand, when your on it, you keep going down
~ Silence like a cancer grows
~ Give us faith so we'll be safe
~ This love is unbreakable, it's unmistakable, and each time I look in your eyes, I know why
~ In the arms of the angel, may you find some comfort here
~ As the stars sparkle down like a diamond ring, I'll treasure this moment, till we meet again
~ A simple line can make you laugh or cry
~ Fear is the enemy
~ But my dreams they aren’t as empty, as my conscience seems to be
~ Life is ours, we live it our way
~ But I just bit on my lip and my face began to frown
~ I let you in and you let me down
~ I can't deny what I believe, I can't be what I'm not
~ Alone, I can hear, hear our song, playing for me again
~ And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain
~ You have everything and you're still lonely
~ Let the rain come down and wash away my tears, let it feed my soul and drown my fears
~ Word's can't bring me down
~ But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you
~ Like you're oldest friend, just trust the voice within
~ Can't remember when, I last saw you laughing
~ A whole life so lonely, and then you come and ease the pain
~ I've loved you forever, in lifetimes before
~ I'll build your dreams with these two hands
~ Take the very breath you gave me, take the heart from my chest
~ And this choice I made keeps playing in my head
~ Running low on faith and gasoline
~ Since you've been gone my world's been dark and gray
~ If only I had said what I still hide
~ Do you think how it would have been sometimes
~ Flashback, warm nights, almost left behind, suitcases of memories, time after
~ Since you been gone I can do whatever I want
~ Because of you, I never stray too far from the sidewalk
~ She's the sweetest drug
~ It's like I'm taking five steps forward, and ten steps back
~ In the end it doesn't even matter
~ Sand in my shoes
~ There will be no white flag above my door
~ It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
~ I don't know that's just the way I am
~ Everytime you go away, you take a piece of me with you
~ Everybody wants to rule the world
~ No matter what the end is, my life began with you
~ How you turn to me and smile, you take my breath away
~ I wanna be with you everywhere
~ Something in your voice makes me wanna lose myself in your arms
~ Now most days I felt like a child whose afraid of ghosts in the night
~ The road to heaven is paved with good intentions
~ They ain't never gonna catch me riding dirty
~ Maybe I'm just a bad girl
~ Step by step, heart to heart, left right left, we all fall down, like toy soldiers

2 comments:

Nosferatu said...

WOW !
U`ve used the lyrics in best possible way...

Have you tried making a song out of it....

Chelsea said...

nah... it would be a great idea though... thanks... ill think about it!