Wingardium Leviosa!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

We are F-A-M-I-L-Y!

I found my genealogy!!!

:D :D :D

Random search actually. I wanted to figure out what Chelson's middle name meant. 'Glory' - pssht! Ha ha... well he has brought in Glory to the family name, I'll grant him that. Something I haven't been able to do. Hey, no complaints!

Anyway, after I did that, I got to thinking, hmmm... I have always done a quick 'Google' on my name just to check out what kind of websites the search engines pull up... and it is usually about stuff I have written and blogged about. So, for a change, I decided to jot down baby brother's initials...

Chelson 'thankfully' for all his BS doesn't have much fame - Yet, on Google. The fourth or fifth article which came up had a list of family which had everyone included and really surprised the heck outta me. I mean, not many people know about my 'other' family (Yeah, we still in the closet about that for shitty reasons). So it came as quite a ruddy shock to be honest.


But good fun. I almost wet myself with glee.... Almost!


Check this out...



NAZARETH family from Pezar

1. Antonio NAZARETH was born about 1770. 
Antonio married Anna
Children from this marriage were: 
+ 3 M    ii. Pedro NAZARETH was born in 1795. 
Pedro married Angela
Children from this marriage were:
+ 7 M    i. Lawrence NAZARETH was born on Sep 6, 1836. 
Lawrence married Joanna SOUZA in about 1860. Joanna died in 1865. 
Children from this marriage were:
+ 20 M    ii. Joseph Peter NAZARETH was born on Feb 13, 1865 and died on Jun 7, 1937 at age 72.
Joseph married Teresa LOBO, daughter of Francis LOBO and Philippa REGOChildren from this marriage were:
+ 40 M    i. Salvadore Rosario NAZARETH was born on Nov 29, 1892 and died in 1980 at age 88. 
Salvadore married Cecilia Pietas PAIS. 
Children from this marriage were:
73  iii. William NAZARETH
William married Eileen. 
Children from this marriage were: 
+ 138 F    iii. Lorna NAZARETH
Lorna married Ashok SALDANHAChildren from this marriage were:
244 F    i. Chelsea SALDANHA 
245 M   ii. Chelson SALDANHA   

I AM THE 244TH DESCENDANT OF ANTONIO NAZARETH... from me mums side of course :)

Daddy dearest, you are not 'Google' enough!!! 

O ye, of little faith - CLICK HERE

3 comments:

Ashok said...

Nice very nice. Surprising there is no ape on that tree. Knowing the Nazareths there should have been atleast an Orangutan swinging somewhere like King Louie in Mowgli. :P

Anyway us Saldanha's are not mentioned anywhere because EVERYONE knows our lineage goes back right up to Adam.:)

.......Daddy dearest

Apurva said...

chelu your dad definately has good sense of humor...

Chelsea said...

Haha... very true indeed.