Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, October 25, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...

Huge Sound of Music fan. Honestly, never knew how much Maria influenced me till I started watching the film with my grandmother every night for three weeks. A friend sent this version of the popular tune - Do, Re, Me... Enjoy!

Dough, with which I buy my beer


Ray, the guy I buy my beer from

Me, the guy I buy beer for

Far, the distance to the store

So, I think I'll have a beer

La, lalalalalalalalala!!!

Tea, no thanks I'll have a beer

That will bring us back to....
 
:D

2 comments:

Nosferatu said...

He He well Penned , How i hate this number ....

got my knucle hit by the trainer , the guitar session had to start with DO RE ME FA.....

i`m not a singer , but who listens.......

Ohh Beer where Art thou..... aahhh

Chelsea said...

lol - well this is a CLASSIC!