Wingardium Leviosa!

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Eternal Pain

Another sleepless night
Another haunting sight
Still trying to understand
Where I come from, who I am
Guess I’m just outta line

What am I doing wrong Lord?
How do I go about fixing the pipe?
When will the leak get plugged, when will the clear water flow?
Do I wait from dawn to dusk, from dusk to night?

Tired of the pain and the hurt
Tired of the lies and the skirts
Tired of the scars and the pills
Tired of it all, they’re just making me ill

I’m drunk, I’m crushing on you
I’m drunk, I hate admitting it, but I think I like you
I’m drunk, but I feel you,
I’m drunk, I think I love you
I’m drunk, so don’t tell anyone or I’mma shoot you

Don’t care anymore cause I’m done with this shit
My rhymes suicidal, are you getting my drift?
The challenge ruins my beat, but im’ma make it work
Or forever gonna hold my peace, by lying face down, down in the dirt

~CBS~

No comments: