Wingardium Leviosa!

Monday, November 26, 2018

Maiden mother...

Took Chelson to say goodbye to nana. Dad, uncle Colin and me... Spent time praying together, trying to light the candles with an uncooperative wind, and singing her favourite hymns -- "What a friend we have in Jesus" and "Maie Mujhe"

Maiden mother always chokes us.. she had this beautiful way of singing it which brought you to your knees because her heart was pure and filled with love for our Heavenly Mother every single time she sang it.

My heart's missing a couple of beats every day since she passed away. But it's also slowly beginning to take into account the preparation I'd done to remember that she lived a glorious life and she was always surrounded by those who loved her the most. But if I could turn back the clock, I'd gladly give up my life for hers. She filled our existence with her being. For that I will always be grateful.





No comments: