Wingardium Leviosa!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

When life is rife with solitude…

The road is long and dark, Lord
And I need a friend,
My strength is failing Lord,
I need a helping hand

When my steps falter, Lord
You take control,
When my heart trembles Lord,
It’s your hand I’ll hold
In my darkness, Lord
You be the light
When my mind grows dull,
Be the North Star in my night
In times when I cannot speak
You be my song
And when my sleep has dried
Lie me down in your arms

I know I’ll be alright
When you take the wheel
Let there always be more of you in my life, Lord,
And less of me.

The road may be long and dark, Lord
I won’t have to walk alone,
My strength may be failing Lord,

Then it’s your hand I’ll hold.
~This moving piece was written keeping me in mind, by my colleague and co-conspirator, Roxanna Pinto aka Foxanna aka Rox.
Merci beaucoup!

No comments: