Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Then you're being selfish.

Am I?
For never standing in the way?
For always having to let go? For always being asked to walk away?
For always being made to feel like an option? For always feeling second best?


Am I wrong to want to be selfish for once even though it's beyond this realm - beyond impossible.

And yet, nothing is impossible.

There's so much power in a "perhaps" or a "maybe". I realise now that, that is where my hope would lie in. Perhaps... Maybe if...

I know what I saw. I know what I felt. I know what I heard. I know what I touched. I know what it meant.

But the weight barely exists now because I've been told to forget. Everything. It didn't exist.

Choke on that dream; it was only a mirage - a sea in your stupidity.

There was nothing. It was nothing.

This too shall pass. My soul is no longer tired because my soul no longer exists.

It's reached an impasse that I don't wish to ever cross. Decisions will be made for me since my choices seem to hold no sway over man or beast.

I've always said: I'm the biggest fool in the world. The "real" Shalimar the Clown. I am the street.

Today, I am nothing.

No comments: