Wingardium Leviosa!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Understanding everything and nothing



Underneath my outside face
There’s a face that none can see.
A little less smiley,
A little less sure,
But a whole lot more like me.

~Underface, Shel Silverstein

Trying to understand or rather trying to be more understanding - failing miserably at that. Let's face it, I don't think I'm cut out to be the quiet, demur, lady that your friends want in their life.

If you're too vocal - why are you thinking so much? If you say nothing - what's bothering you? WTF does go with the flow mean if people stop you from going with the flow in the first place?

Seriously, trying to find a balance is way too difficult. I'd have better luck swimming with a shark.

I'm tired, grumpy, angry and want to hit someone or punch something in the face. For now I'll just settle for loneliness. Best medicine to ponder and reflect on why I let so much of trash enter my life, build a nest and settle there.

~CBS

No comments: