Wingardium Leviosa!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Rest Is Still Unwritten

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes

I can't remember the last time I smiled, a genuine smile.

I can't remember the last time I saw your face, But I sure do remember the first time.

I can't remember the last time anyone ever bought me a single rose for V-Day or B-Day.

I can't remember the last time I let myself go, free-fallin types.

I can't remember the last time I looked away from my mirror without cracking under the weight.

I can't remember the last time I said those three 'unspoken high-risk' words people say in front of God, in front of men and meant it.

I can't remember the last time I held back my tears when I watched a sad goodbye, in person or in the movies.

I can't remember the last time I held someone's hand and sang to them - Don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be all right!

I can't remember the last time, I relished, savoured, tasted what I swallowed.
Pune Expressway 2012

I can't remember the last time I slept with a smile on my face, reminds my wet pillow.

I can't remember the last time I said 'never-ever-ever' again, and I did it anyway.

I can't remember the last time I was happy, 'never-say-die' attitude dead at 26.

I can't remember the last time I slept without waking up startled, dripping sweat.

I can't remember the last time I dreamt.

I can't remember the last time someone touched me and I didn't jump from fear.

I can't remember the last time I felt something. Oh wait, I can. 11-11-11.

I can't remember the last time I felt my heart beat.

I can't remember the last time I had a heart.

I can't remember the last time.

I can't remember.

2 comments:

vernon said...

its hard for me to understand where this is coming from.... but .... u need to let go of what has been .... u will find ur smile ..

Chelsea said...

You're right. Letting go is the only choice I have cause I didnt have a choice any which way.