Wingardium Leviosa!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

~Timeless~

Listen up!
I don't wanna feel anything anymore
I just wanna be free of your hold
I want you gone cause I don't think I'm over you yet, if ever
Yet, in a way I am... Make sense?
...I'm not myself!

But I refuse to believe the sun has set on me
Even though I know you've given up on me
My feelings are frozen like my name suggests
Burned by all the lies
Just want you to call and say it's gonna be all right
Cause we got each other babe!

But your so You!
You don't see the endless yearning in my eyes
While I'm driving around in circles
One more shot, one more chance?

I can't risk it, vulnerable to the bone
Life's fucked me over way too many times
For me to risk you, risk us
I love you in my own way,
But I'll find my footing again...
I Hope.

:")

 

No comments: