Wingardium Leviosa!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Words that shape my World

How we respond to what God asks will define our lives and our world. The choice is ours. - Fr. Joseph Langford.

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do. - Helen Keller

It is hard to interest those who have everything in those who have nothing.- Helen Keller

Scars are there to remind us where we have been, but they do not have to dictate where we are going. - David Rossi

Your friendship can't satisfy me, Anne. I want your love -- and you tell me I can never have that. - Gilbert Blythe

Is this drain on public funds for the greater common good? How can we forget that we could have established primary schools and health centres in tens of thousands of villages? Can we ignore this splurge the next time a malnourished child looks at us in the eye? - Azim Premji (On the Commonwealth Games 2010)

No comments: